$159.00 INCL. GST
High Performance Miniature SDR Dongle for All !
Airspy Mini builds on top of the successful Airspy R2 architecture to offer an affordable high performance receiver for the VHF and UHF bands. The coverage can be extended to the HF bands via the SpyVerter up-converter companion.
This new addition to the Airspy family is 100% compatible with all the existing software including the de facto scanning standard SDR#, but also a number of popular software defined radio applications such as SDR-Radio, HDSDR, GQRX and GNU Radio.
- Continuous 24 – 1800 MHz native RX range, down to DC with the SpyVerter option
- 3.5 dB NF between 42 and 1002 MHz
- Tracking RF filters
- 35dBm IIP3 RF front end
- 12bit ADC (80dB Dynamic Range, 64dB SNR, 10.4 ENOB)
- 10, 6 and 3 MSPS IQ output
- 0.5 ppm high precision, low phase noise clock
- Up to 6 MHz panoramic spectrum view
- IQ or Real, 16bit fixed or 32bit float output streams
- No IQ imbalance, DC offset or 1/F noise at the center of the spectrum that plagues all the other SDRs
- 4.5v software switchable Bias-Tee 100% Compatible with SpyVerter and High Performance LNA
- No drivers required! 100% Plug-and-play on Windows Vista, Seven, 8, 8.1 and 10, and all Linux Flavors
- Compatible with Raspberry Pi, Odroid, Pine64 and UP boards
- Operating temperature: -10°C to 40°C