$259.00 INCL. GST
Airspy R2 is an advanced open-source software defined radio receiver with adequate dynamic range, capable of sampling 10MHz of spectrum anywhere between 24MHz and 1.8GHz – and even beyond with extensions.
Airspy R2 sets a new level of performance in the reception of the VHF and UHF bands thanks to its low-IF architecture, high quality ADC and state of the art DSP.
The coverage can be extended to the HF bands via the SpyVerter up-converter companion.
The Airspy R2, like its predecessor is 100% compatible with all the existing software including the de facto scanning standard SDR#, but also a number of popular software defined radio applications such as SDR-Radio, HDSDR, GQRX and GNU Radio.
For a more complete list of supported software, check the download page.
- Windows Vista, 7, 8, 8.1 and 10 (For Windows XP, please contact the airspy team)
- Continuous 24 – 1800 MHz native RX range, down to DC with the SpyVerter option
- 3.5 dB NF between 42 and 1002 MHz
- Tracking RF filters
- 35dBm IIP3 RF front end
- 12bit ADC @ 20 MSPS (10.4 ENOB, 70dB SNR, 95dB SFDR)
- 10MSPS IQ output
- Experimental 2.5MSPS IQ output for low power devices (Raspberry Pi, Odroid, etc.)
- Up to 80 MSPS when using custom firmware
- Cortex M4F @ up to 204MHz with Multi Core support (dual M0)
- 0.5 ppm high precision, low phase noise clock
- 1 RTC clock (for packet time-stamping)
- External clock input (10 MHz to 100 MHz via MCX connector) – Ideal for phase coherent radios
- 10 MHz panoramic spectrum view with up to 9MHz alias/image free
- IQ or Real, 16bit fixed or 32bit float output streams
- No IQ imbalance, DC offset or 1/F noise at the center of the spectrum that plagues all the other SDRs
- Extension ports: 16 x SGPIO
- 1 x RF Input (SMA connector, up to 30kV ESD protection)
- 1 x RF Output (Loopthrough, U-FL, 15kV ESD protection)
- 2 x High Speed ADC inputs (up to 80 MSPS, U-FL, DC coupled, 15kV ESD protection)
- 4.5v software switched Bias-Tee to power LNA’s and up/down-converters
- 8 x programmable high speed gpio’s up to 100MHz
- 3 x programmable synchronized clock outputs up to 160MHz
- 1 x core CPU clock output
- 1 x reset pin
- 2 x regulated +5.0 and +3.3v pins
- 1 x JTAG header
- No drivers required! 100% Plug-and-play on Windows Vista, Seven, 8, 8.1 and 10
- Operating temperature: -10°C to 40°C